Our “Brazilian Natural Legender Especial” comes from the unique micro-regions in Minas Gerais State, Brazil. Unlike coffee grown in most regions of Brazil, Legender Especial is grown on small farms. The growers are able to focus on the details to increase the quality of the coffee beans that are delivered to us before we roast them.
It is imported fresh, then specialty roasted and promptly delivered to you in it's peak freshness, with the fullness of it's natural flavors and antioxidants.
Premium coffee details:
· 10 oz freshness sealed bag
· 100% Arabica bean
- Notes: bold, cocoa, walnut
- Traditional tasting Brazilian
- Thick, nutty, creamy, and semi-sweet
- Light roast: more original qualities of coffee bean, less oil, more acidic, brightest roast
- Medium roast: richer dark brown color than light roast. Roasting process causes aromas and flavors to blend with the brightness of the original coffee bean. A perfect balance of body and acidity.
- Dark roast: darker than medium, resembling (coffee bean-shaped) chocolate. Smoother taste, notes from the roasting stand out bolder. Oil is visible on roasted beans.