Custom Blend (16 oz)
Here are our coffee blend offerings where you can choose between two of our high quality imports to find the one you like best! It is hard to go wrong with such good tasting coffees, you can try contrasting various blends and roasts. Below is a list of the profiles of the different flavors and the effects that the different roasts have on your coffee.
All of our coffee is roasted fresh and immediately shipped to you in order to preserve the freshness and quality of the coffee bean; this allows you to enjoy the coffee in its best state.
- Notes of bold cocoa & walnut
- Thick, nutty and creamy; semi-sweet
- Traditional-tasting Brazilian
- Smooth, full bodied w/ sweet and nutty tones
- Notes of milk chocolate, caramel, orange and cherry (citrusy flavor)
- Notes: fruit/berries, lemon, cocoa
- Soft and bright
Swiss Water Processed Colombian Decaf
- Creamy notes of dark chocolate
- Smooth and well-bodied
- *Flavor is preserved by chemical-free decaffeination process (Swiss water process uses reverse osmosis to extract caffeine and preserve coffee as opposed to the common mass production use of chemicals)
Indian Cherry Robusta
- A harsh and strong grain-like overtone with a peanutty aftertaste and mild fruit tones, yields a higher caffeine content
- Light roast: more original qualities of coffee bean, less oil, more acidic, brightest roast
- Medium roast: richer dark brown color than light roast. Roasting process causes aromas and flavors to blend with the brightness of the original coffee bean. A perfect balance of body and acidity.
- Dark roast: darker than medium, resembling (coffee bean-shaped) chocolate. Smoother taste, notes from the roasting stand out bolder. Oil is visible on roasted beans.